Welcome to the holiday season, the time of year when shoppers are rushing about buying gifts and taking advantage of holiday deals. You want to grab their attention and have them shop in your store but, there’s a lot of competition for their attention and it’s hard to break through all the noise.
This year however, there’s a great holiday marketing tool to add to your arsenal and it’s called a mobile website.
Why build a mobile website?
Here are some great reasons:
- Two out of three Americans have the ability to browse the Internet while away from their home which means that they can make buying decisions and look for places to shop while on the go;
- 39% of mobile users use their device to send messages to a business to get more information and you do not want to miss the opportunity to receive those messages; and
- A whopping 84% of surveyed small businesses with a stand-alone mobile website have seen an increase in new business as a result.
The step-by-step video below will help you get your mobile site up-and-running for this holiday season.
That’s right, it’s not too late to build a mobile site and market it to shoppers. Here’s what we’ll cover:
- You’ll learn just how easy it is to build a stand-alone mobile site using pbSmart Mobile, even if you have little to no technical skills; and then
- You’re going to see how and where to market your mobile site to customers so that they can find you and come shop at your store.